What is an IP line?
It is a connection through your Internet network, facilitated by a
IP telephony operator, which allows you to receive and make calls
To national and international fixed and mobile telephones.
What data do I need to configure my IP line?
The data provided by Spotfone to configure its IP line are: SIP server, user and password.
Can I keep my number or hire a new one to make and receive calls?
You can carry the numbers you are already using in your company or hire the new numbers
- Contract national geographic numbers of any Spanish province
- You can use numbers 901, 902
- Arrange to receive and send calls from international numbers of up to 55 countries
What devices can I use?
You can use any of these devices:
- IP Telephones
- Lifetime Analog Phones Connecting a Telephone Adapter
- Software called "Softphone" installed on your PC and using headphones
- Install a free or paid app on your Android or Iphone Smartphone
Advantages of hiring an IP line
- Hire a line or those you need, the contracted line limit is derived by the speed of your Internet connection.
- You can use your IP line with any broadband Internet connection from any operator.
- Free calls between your company headquarters.
- Web Panel, to manage your voice mailbox and calls to landlines and mobiles, history of consumption, tariffs.
- No call setup cost.
- Tarification by seconds.
- No contract of permanence.